MeliaTravel.com has found for this Fall great airfare deals to many destinations in Latin America.
We have special low fares from almost all cities across the USA to Mexico, the Caribbean, Central & South America.
Travel Season: August 20 – November 30, 2011
Purchase by August 31, 2011.
Huge Fall Fare Sale to Central America
With major airlines dropping their air fares to match those of low cost carriers, MeliaTravel.com was able to compile some great deals for you on air fares to Central America. We have many special low fares from any city all across the USA. The last day to purchase these specials is on August 31, 2011.
Our sample sale fares below include all taxes. Visit us today to make your reservation!
* Fares shown valid for departures up to 11/30/2011 and purchased by 8/31/2011.
* In most cases, the fares shown are valid only for travel on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays; other days are slightly higher.
* All prices include an estimate of all taxes; actual taxes may vary depending on the routing and connection cities used. Seats at these fares are
capacity controlled and may not be available on all flights and dates.
* Other restrictions apply. Fares subject to change without notice.
Costa Rica is located in Central America, is a small country with great tourism potential and is rated as one of the most visited international destinations.
The country covers 0.03% of the planet’s surface, but has the great privilege of being the habitat of 6% of the existing biodiversity worldwide. 25.58% of its territory is protected in various forms of conservation.
Also offers an excellent setting for investment and the establishment of important international companies, thanks to its renowned academic standards, good standard of modern services and social and political stability.
Costa Rican culture is a reflection of the mixture of races that exist in the country. Their greatest influence comes from Europe, which is reflected in every aspect of their culture such as their official language which is Spanish-, architecture of churches and other historic buildings.
This journey begins in Puerto Montt (Chile) and ends in Bariloche (Argentina). It has a beautiful scenic drive, through buses and catamarans with different lakes located in the Andes between Chile and Argentina.
It is an amazing experience, and only those who have lived it can appreciate it’s the real magnitude.
Esta excursión nace en Puerto Montt (Chile) y su destino final es Bariloche (Argentina), o viceversa. Consta de un bello paseo escénico, que se recorre entre autobuses y catamaranes a través de distintos lagos ubicados en la cordillera de Los Andes entre Chile y Argentina.
Es una experiencia bellísima y que sólo los que la han vivido podrán apreciar en su real magnitud.
Cancun Cheap Flights from $231.00!
Round trip Tax included
Visit our Cancun page for more info!
- Atlanta to Cancun from $231.00
- Boston to Cancun from $259.00
- Chicago to Cancun from $297.00
- Denver to Cancun from $398.00
- Dallas to Cancun from $327.00
- Detroit to Cancun from $325.00
- Houston to Cancun from $336.00
- Las Vegas to Cancun from $357.00
- Los Angeles to Cancun from $357.00
- Miami to Cancun from $247.00
- New York to Cancun from $257.00
- San Francisco to Cancun from $371.00
- Washington DC to Cancun from $231.00
- Season: Jan 16 – May 31, 2011
- Min / Max Stay: 2 / 30 Days
- Advance Purchase: 21 Days
- Blackout: N/A
- Purchase By: Jan 31, 2011
in the Caribbean with any major, low cost or foreign carrier!
Book Now & Save at www.meliatravel.com